THE BREST CAMPUS
The Digital School, a school at the
of the Brest Open Campus
7 specialized schools in an innovative cluster campus!
The Digital School is part of the Brest Open Campus, which includes 7 schools specialized in complementary fields:
Labels and accreditations
(1) University diplomas: only universities are authorized to issue diplomas such as DUT, Licence, Master and Doctorate. State diplomas such as BTS can also be delivered by private institutions.
(2) Academic degrees under the authority of the Ministry of Higher Education and Research. Academic degrees attest to a school or university level of mastery of a field of knowledge without corresponding to a specific function or profession. These diplomas can benefit from an RNCP registration giving an equivalence of professional title.
(3) Professional diplomas under the authority of the Ministry of Labor. The professional certification issued by the Minister of Employment is called a “professional title”. This title attests that the holder has mastered the skills, aptitudes and knowledge required to perform a function or trade (Art. 1 of Decree No. 2002-1029 of August 2, 2002). These diplomas are registered by the CNCP and correspond to the title of the profession concerned.
(4) European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning, developed by the European Commission in connection with the Bologna process. The EQF is a common reference system that allows European countries to link their qualifications systems
(5) European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System. One semester corresponds to 30 ECTS credits. Therefore, one academic year corresponds to 60 ECTS credits.